12 December, 2006

Hollywood Glamour-->CHS Prom 2006

Hmm it was a wonderful night of all...the atmosphere was romantic with everyone putting on their own beautiful evening dresses..hehe!! I was rather bored sitting at the other table..seperated from my best friends..but after a while we got to sit together..at least its better than sitting alone like a wood there..Well anyway, I enjoyed myself there and hope to have another chance to attend the prom night in my college life..hehe=P These are some photos during the prom night!!

From left: Kye Le, Me, Yoon, Min, Leng and Yee

Yoon and ME...

Zhi Hui and ME..yeah yeah?!

Misaa the cutie and me...nice yea?!

Yin Hoo and ME!!

Lydia and ME..whoa!!

Kye Le and ME...

Chao and Me!!

Chao with the graceful and lovely ones...hehe ^_^

Nicest photo of all..Love you all..muacks!!

Meng Jin is so happy..haha!!

No comments: