04 September, 2008

My Birthday Suprise ^^

Hi all..haha im back here again..hmm this year i had a great birthday and it was really great as it was my first birthday in Perth! I got a suprise from my cell members and also some other zion's friends..hehe i was so shocked when i entered the house..seeing so many ppl standing there! I was speechless for that moment..really dunno how to express my feelings haha..but anyway..im really happy that night! Thanks a lot everyone..BIG Thanks to let,rachel,rebekah,jim,michelle,chloe,lester,evon,dominic,shok yin...and lots more(can't finish listing here)! Thanks for the yummy cheese cake and the BIG BIG Birthday Card! And Thanks let for the book 'Devotions On Prayer'! I'm glad to have such a nice bunch of friends here =P
Here are some photos taken that night~~




+ Love You All +

No comments: