25 November, 2008

Back Home

Hi there..now I'm back to Malaysia...
Not really happy to stay here...
Maybe I'm used to the lifestyle over there...love Perth so much!
Having such a great time over there...
With a bunch of loving friends....
Can hang out together all the time, and had lots of fun together with them!
Miss you all!!!!

Hmm but the one thing I love to be in malaysia is...
My best friends and family are here...
This doesn't mean that I got no best friend in Perth...hehe
I miss my friends so much...though its just a few months...
But next year it will be more saddening...
Cuz it will be a long time that we couldn't meet each other...
I wont be back to Malaysia until the end of the year =(
Will surely miss you all a lot!
Sad that they're having exams now...
Gotta wait till next week...then can hang out with them!
Really miss the days we had together...happily having fun out there ^^

Aiks now I'm always thinking of all of them in Perth...
Enjoying themselves at the up North trip...
Sad that I couldn't go...can't change my flight...sad sad =(
Well hope that you all had a great time over there...
Miss you all so much...faster come back!
Can't wait to chat with you all =P

Hmm well, I'm so bored at home now!
Every day just sit here facing the computer...
Either watching some dramas, or sitting here day-dreaming and listen to some songs...
Bored bored bored....I wish I can go back to Perth as soon as possible!
But its ok, time flies....
End of February, I will be heading back to Perth again =P
Well, I guess I should make full use of my time over here now...
Enjoy as much as I can...don't be so sad anymore!

I don't know why...got such a weird feeling recently...
Feel like having a companion by my side at all times...
Cheering me up when I'm down...
Or entertain me when I'm bored...
And taking care of me at all times!
I wish there is someone out there for me now!
But unfortunately, it seems to be just a thought I guess...
Maybe God is telling me that...the time has not arrived...
I shall wait till one day...till this person comes to me!

So well that's what I wanted to share for the time being...
Will write more as soon as possible!
See ya all...
Take care, God Bless!
Love you!

4 comments:

Von's moment said...

me too..siennzzz leh..
i wan perth!!
haha...
how ah..
come entertain me leh!!

jimandthesinginghamster said...

Venny Venny venny..hehe.
Hey, don't sad la k. Can can? Can or not? Anyway, don't feel so lonely k. Yea, sometimes you feel like having someone by your side, but, haha, wait la. The greatest lesson I learn is, and I learnt it the hard way, is, to always put God first. Seek Him first, no matter how you want so much to have someone by yourside. Yes yes? Can ? hehe. Take care.

Unknown said...

Hehe von von...
I also want perth le!
Come back here very sien...
Hehe im going down to Ipoh on Sunday le..
When you coming down to kl ah?
Or I can find you at ipoh hehe =)

Unknown said...

Jim Jim...
Hehe I also dun wan to be sad mar...but sometimes its good to be sad...hehe dun worry I will put God first...hehe take care too ^^