08 December, 2008

My Days Back Home

Hello once again...
Hehe two weeks passed...
I realized that I did nothing much actually....
A lot ppl said come back msia must eat a lot...
Food that are not available in aus...
But for me...I'm not so keen for food...
Haha so it doesn't make any difference at all...
In this two weeks...
Went out with friends 3 times only...
Sad ya?
Hehe other times just stay at home...
Or not hang around the mall with mum....
Boring boring boring...

I wanna go out for sports....
But it seems that no one is free to play with me....
End up staying at home...
Facing the computer almost the whole day =(
Watching dramas or playing some computer games...

This weekend will be quite fun I guess...
Going out for a concert near Amcorp Mall...
Can't wait for the day...hehe
Happy cz can see quite many singers out there...
Will update more about the concert after that day!
Sunday going to the church in the morning...
Then gotta drive to Ipoh with mum...
Attending a wedding dinner there...
And staying a few days at Ipoh...
Hope it won't be that boring as I thought of...

Next weekend will be great too....
I'm following my friend for christmas caroling...
It will be fun I guess...
Hehe can't wait for it too...
1st time joining this...
Hope that I am able to join it every year!

Hmm that's it for now...
See you soon =)

4 comments:

jimandthesinginghamster said...

hey hey. Christmas carolling will be very very fun. Trust me.

Unknown said...

Hehe I know it will be very fun..can't wait for it ler...hehe

Von's moment said...

ipoh??
when???
wan eat hoo fun,lolxx...
i going kl tis friday,haha..

Unknown said...

aiyor im going down on sunday le...you when going back le
hehe friday wat time le?maybe can meet up =)
haha miss me? ^^