10 December, 2008

Results

Hihi everyone out there...
Hehe finally the results were out...
I was so scared when I'm logging in to the website...
Afraid that I failed the two units...
Materials and electrical systems...
Cz I didn't do well for this two papers...

But praise the Lord for everything...
Every single day...
Including the day of the exam...
And the days after exam...
I was praying to God....
Pray that I will pass every unit this semester...

I was so happy when I saw my results...
Was quite satisfied with them....
Didn't expect to get such grades...
For the two units I mentioned above...
Here are the marks for all the units I took this sem...

94 Engineering Mathematics 120
83 Engineering Materials 100
83 Electrical Systems 100
76 Engineering Foundation: Design & Processes

Once again I would like to thank the Lord...
For everything He had done for me!
I promise myself that I wouldn't slack anymore...
In the remaining semesters!

That's all for this post =)

4 comments:

Von's moment said...

gong xi gong xi,haha...

Unknown said...

Haha how's your results le?
Out di mar? =)

jimandthesinginghamster said...

haha, see what i told you? Sure ok wan la. Haha, no need to worry so much. Always remember, the Lord is in control of everything, and that includes your results. Don't be sad anymore can or not? Hehe, smile smile...=)

Unknown said...

Haha what you told me? Hehe jkjk...Hmm i wan to be sad ah..cannot cannot cannot be happy =) Hehe