24 December, 2008

My 1st Song

Hey there..Hehe just wanna share with you all my new song..Wrote it yesterday afternoon...Just managed to upload it!It took ages to upload one video! Haha ^^

Well this song is bout..
Giving thanks to our Heavenly Father
Who did great things for us..
There's nothing which is impossible for Him!
I just wanna thank Him for
Everything that He had done for me
Praise the Lord!
To God be the Glory!

Here's the link for the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ccEpFEsW4
Hope you enjoy watching it =P

The song is named 'Is All You Lord'! Here's the lyrics:

Sitting down alone by the river
Closing my eyes
It's mesmerizing

Reflecting back and realized that
I'm very lucky
Having a contented family

All because of this person
Lord Jesus
Who planned everything before me

All because of this person
Christ the Lord
Protecting me at all times

Almighty
Magnificent
Is all You Lord

Powerful
Wonderful
Is all You Lord

Thank you for everything that You did
I'm glad to know You
Jesus Christ

Giving thanks
To the one and only God
Who guide me to the right pathway

You're my savior
You're my redeemer
You're all that I need

Thank you Jesus
Thank you Lord
I Love You Forever!

1 comment:

M said...

simple words, simple melody but very touching indeed. ^^ God's grace is just indescribable...