05 April, 2009

Hard Time

I kept questioning myself...am I an emo kid?
I really don't know!!
That's why I'm writing out this post...
To express the feelings in my heart ):
Knowing that you can't continue with what you have been doing for so long...
Isn't it torturing??!!!!!
I'm really trying my best to accept this...
But I just can't do it for the time being!
Different people give different advices...
Whom should I listen and follow?
I really don't know...
If I follow the one that I will feel more comfortable...
Then the others will start lecturing us again!
Isn't this so hard??!!!
Please please...
I just wanna pray that time just fly as fast as possible!
I don't want to be in this situation...
Where I am restricted to so much of these things!
And making both parties suffer so much ):
Though deep down in the heart...
It's still very strong and nothing can break it apart...
But physically...
It's weak!!
Aih really dunno how ba...
Hope everything will be fine!
If you ever see me emo-ing...
Cheer me up if possible...
Or even pray for me!
I just wanna be as happy as the days I had recently (not now)...
And also my future life...
I know I will be the happiest person ever!!
I just can't wait for it...
For now...
Just hope that I am able to cope with it...
Look forward...
And cheer up!

I doubt I can...I need to try...but I think it will be a failure ):
Right now...I guess I got no choice...Haih
I will wait for the day! Have faith and trust!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Just do wad God tells u to do. Make the decision yourself. You have your freedom. Josh Lau once shared freedom is our power to make the right choice. So now you have the freedom to do anything. I'll support you in what ever you decide k. I'm sorry for making you sad. Please cheer up. Don't stay sad for so long. Look ahead and smile pls. (: