17 April, 2009

Passion Camp

Wee~~~~
I'm back again!
Just came back from the passion camp yesterday
It was awesome!!!!
Haha though it was a bit tiring
Actually I did not sleep well
Cz the bed was kinda dusty...
And the place is full of millipedes ):
But luckily...
There is no millipedes at all in my room!
Hehe but overall...
It's still very good!
I've enjoyed a lot there
And of cz...
I've learned lots of things through the camp
Seriously
I've learned more about God's words!
And...
I've learned about surrendering everything to Him!
I also felt that God was speaking to me...
He moved me...
Asked me to speak out and share my thoughts with others!
And I'm so glad that I actually did shared out! (:
I enjoyed the devotion time...
Gathering with my group mates
And sharing everything with each other!
Last but not least...
I enjoyed a lot during Mega Praise!
It's my first time worshiping for so long!
All of us were enjoying ourselves...
Jumping and singing all the way!
Well this is just a brief sharing of the camp
Will get back here soon!
God Bless (:

No comments: