13 October, 2008

Happy Days

Hmm time flies! So fast, and its already the end of the 1st week of uni after my study break...hehe this week, I was a bit busy...busy rushing for the project thingy...submitted the 1st draft on Friday...hehe so now I'm free....hmm just wanted to share with you all my wonderful week...Friday uni started at 8 and ended at 5...long day at uni...quite tiring and actually its quite boring haha...but I prayed to God that he will grant me energy and strength so that I am able to stay active till late night....cuz I wanna enjoy myself for cell later....so after uni, took a bus to the city and bought some drinks for cell's refreshment at night...hehe then carry all of them to Rachel's house and prepare myself for cell...hands were so tired that day...shoulder carrying my usual sling bag with my laptop in it (its so heavy =( sad sad)...one hand carrying a bag....in it are my laptop adaptors, some clothes for sleepover, my devotional book and my water bottle....another hand was carrying 3 bottles of drink...guess what...I almost collapse haha...but luckily I'm tough enough haha...juz jk...prayed to God that he will make sure that everything will run smoothly...and He will protect me and walk with me throughout my whole journey! Thanks Lord! Hehe so waited for the bus for bout 15 minutes, and then rest on bus...nearly fall asleep...I was really tired at that moment....luckily I managed to keep myself awake...so that I wont miss the bus stop and don't know where I am later haha...so well, tried to walk as fast as possible to Rachel's house so that I can put all my stuffs down and rest! Hehe bout 730pm, we started our usual cell with games hehe....played the game named 'spider-web'...everyone had lots of fun there...hehe after that we worshiped our Father, and started listening to words by Rachel...it was so good! After words, we got into smaller groups and prayed for each other...then we had refreshment hehe...Finger-Food Night! Everything was prepared so well...thanks for all the food! Praise the Lord for that! After that we got nothing to do...so played cards and later I went to play the keyboard...I realized that I'm loving music more and more...indulging in music! I want to compose my own song...I wanted to do this for quite some time ago...but I din manage to do so because I don't know what to write for the lyrics....maybe its not the time yet...or maybe I'm gifted to compose melody only...hehe cuz any melody line will juz come across my mind at anytime...I think this is the gift from God! and I greatly cherish it! Hehe ok let's continue, so after that, went to let's house to sleep hehe...can say that I'm PR there haha...hmm next day...woke up bout 10am...quite tired le cuz previous nights didn't sleep much...hehe so gotta sleep more to replenish my energy...and prepare myself for church service in the evening later....so went to UWA in the noon....studied a while...but most of the time was slacking, day-dreaming or talking to others....hehe I was so happy when it was bout 4pm...because it's time for edu cell...hehe learned more about genesis...after that went for church service...happily worshiping the Lord and listening to the Pastor preaching...he said that God is worth it All! Yes, it is so true! Agree ya? After service, slacked there a while and chit-chatted with friends...and went for dinner after that....Hehe ok, what a great day...learned so many things! Next morning, woke up early and followed let to work...haha helped her at subway...worked for free...but I don't mind at all...happy helping out there! After work, went UWA again for tennis, basketball and badminton haha...after sports went dinner with cell members...hehe had lots of fun during dinner time...great cell members...well-bonded! Back home after dinner, thanks Dominic for fetching me home..sorry to trouble you! Hehe had a nice shower and I don't know what's wrong...I was happily singing all the time...spirit of music! Haha =) After that, went online and chat with a few people...thanks Jim (my brother) for listening to me and praying for me...thanks a lot...thanks for being there for me when I'm in need...You're a blessing to me! And now, it's time to sleep haha! Hmm well I think i should stop blogging for the time being cuz its quite late and gotta wake up early to go to uni later haha...anyway, more to come...and this coming week will definitely be awesome! Lots of plans are awaiting me...and I can't wait for them! Cya soon, till then, bye =P God Bless you!

No comments: