02 October, 2008

Study Break

Hi again..its Curtin's 2nd study break hehe...UWA's ppl will be so sad...cuz they only have 1 study break for the whole semester while we got 2..haha hmm I was thinking what to do during this break...but today I realized that half the week is gone...and I did nothing! Oh no?!!!! At first planned to revise my studies every day...end up just studied a bit...sad sad...Hmm recap for the past few days: Last Saturday was Search For A Star...it was so awesome! I participated in the choir...hope to join again next yr...had lots of fun with all of them hehe...The next day, went for church service at Curtin...it was great too...Ps Joyce was preaching about reducing conflict...It's so good!!! After service my cell members went to the Perth Royal Show but I didn't go hehe..end up I went to the library...and managed to study a little bit...Monday was quite a boring day..I slacked at home the whole day...went out to woolworths to buy some chocolates and some other snacks hehe...and did some studies again at night! Tuesday went to karaoke with few of my friends...then we had Korean food for dinner hehe...the food was so good...will drop by there again some other day...after dinner, took a bus back home, then tidy up my table and went to bed..whole day gone haha! Wednesday, woke up early and planned to go to the library with let..unfortunately she changed her mind haha...cuz when I reach her house, she was still half asleep...felt so bad...woke her up from sleep...really sorry!!end up we stayed at home...in the evening, we took a bus and went to rachel's hs for prayer meeting and had dinner at home after that! Thursday, which is today, did my laundry and vacuumed my room...can't stand the dust around me haha...then went to woolworths again to buy something for tomorrow's cell's refreshment...we're having mouth-watering sandwiches tomorrow....and after cell we're going to play bowling together *yay*...hope I still know how to play haha...few months didn't play bowling at all le...hands should be stiffed...hehe and now im slacking here...later gotta make myself study more haha....I guess that's all for now...till then see ya =)

No comments: