18 October, 2008

Sunset At Cottlesloe Beach

Hi all..so how's your week? Hmm just wanna share with you my week again..This week was so good! Hehe went to the beach with my cell members on Friday..had lots of fun with them there...we played games and took quite a number of photos there..hehe but the photos that I took were mostly scenaries..haha cuz this was the 1st time I see the sunset (if im not mistaken haha =P)! Well, the weather was so good that day..I was so worried that morning..looking up to the sky..it was so cloudy and I was afraid that it's gonna rain later..but luckily, it didn't! Hehe wanna know why? Cuz we prayed for good weather that day..I assumed that all of us who received let's msg did pray for it..hehe hope so..I did pray! Hehe after I finished praying, I looked up to the sky again..and I was so shocked...suddenly the sky was so clear, its not cloudy anymore...I was so happy at that moment..because our plan will still be on haha..if it rains,then we can't go to the beach anymore! So, hmm after the beach, we went back to Rachel's house for worship and words! Hehe then after that, went to Pasar Malam at Curtin..unfortunately it was quite late already, and most of the food were sold out...end up we tried some of them only...sad sad =( Okays, here are the photos I took during the day, enjoy looking at them hehe =P



That's it for the beach..hope to go there again! God Bless you!

No comments: